Keeping fit is considered is one of the challenges people encounter in life. It bars them from leading their desired lifestyle. The personal fitness team aims at helping people understand numerous things about keeping fit and specifically about unhealthy related foods. There are numerous cases where people fail to shed off excessive weight despite the number of times they exercise. Our body needs a healthy diet at some point in life. Some people eat food with excessive fat without their knowledge. Studies indicate that the level of obesity in the society is drastically increasing because of poor eating habits. A person’s lifestyle and eating habits determine if he/she will lose excess weight in the body or not. It assists in creating the energy needed to run our daily activities, producing important hormones in the body, absorption of nutrients and finally in supporting the growth of different cells in the body.
Types of fats in the body
As earlier stated, an unhealthy meal is linked to diseases and weight. Generally, there are two types of fats a person might consume, namely the good and the bad.
- Good – These fats range from polyunsaturated and monounsaturated. They are beneficial to our body. They assist us in reducing the possibility of contracting certain diseases. Consequently, they pose numerous benefits to both the heart and the body in general. A person is encouraged by the personal fitness team to consume meals rich in these substances.
- Bad – Are you finding it difficult to shed off the unwanted weight? If yes, you might be consuming meals rich in bad fats. They generally comprise saturated and trans components. Excessive consumption of meals with these components poses serious health issues in our bodies.
Here are some guidelines by the personal fitness team on how to consume a healthy diet:
- Eliminating trans in your diet- As earlier seen, trans falls under the category of bad meals. Numerous meals in our modern society are unhealthy. Therefore, the fitness team encourages people to check out meals with trans oil. Trans oil can be found in hydrogenated oils, commonly used in fast foods.
- Limiting the consumption of saturated oil- Studies reveal that people must limit the consumption of saturated oil present. These components are mostly found in dairy meals and red meat. People are advised by fitness instructors to focus more on meals with healthy components. These meals range from plants and leaner meats, among others.
- Consuming meals rich in omega 3 – Omega 3 fats play a critical role in our bodies. Omega 3 can be found in soybean oil, fish, flaxseed oil, ground flax seeds, walnuts and canola oils, among others.
What are the risks of consuming meals with little good fats?
The personal fitness team encourages people working out, to focus on meals rich in good oil. There are numerous risks associated with consumption of little good oil. Fitness instructors always emphasize the importance of consumption of a healthy diet. Here are some of the risks associated with poor consumption of a healthy diet:
- Excessive appetite- People planning to lose weight within a short period might find it challenging to lose weight. Consumption of low good oils in the body can lead to excessive appetite. Excessive appetite is associated with increased hunger and cravings. Incorporation of moderate healthy diet can drastically reduce unhealthy eating habits.
- Poor absorption of vitamin- An adequate amount of fat increases the process of absorption of vitamin K, A, E and D. Vitamins play a critical role in the normal functioning of the body. These ranges from blood clotting, cell repair, immunity, and growth. The consumption of low fat reduces the process of absorption of vitamins in the body.
- Changing of moods- A sufficient amount of good oils in the body plays a critical role in helping us maintain a good mood. Fat facilitates the production of feel-good chemicals. Fitness instructors, state that people in a good mood are always looking forward towards exercising.
Take advantage of the guidelines from the personal fitness team to keep fit and achieve your desired look.